Congratulations – you’re engaged! This is an exciting time, soak in the moment and enjoy the celebrations!… And then prepare to immerse yourself into planning your wedding!
Are you now feeling completely daunted and wondering how to plan a wedding? Where do you even start?… Don’t have the budget to outsource the job to a professional wedding planner?… Or, you simply just want to do it all yourself?
Get yourself a Wedding Planner Book to step you through the wedding planning process!
There is a selection of 10 books below that step you through how to plan a wedding.
Whether you have a small budget or a large budget, whether you want a formal, traditional wedding, a destination wedding or a D.I.Y., backyard wedding, there is a book for you and your own dream of what your wedding will look like.
So, take the stress out and equip yourself with the resources and checklists you need to keep all of your wedding planning together and on track.
“This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.”
10 Books About How To Plan A Wedding:
How To Plan A Wedding:
Wedding Planner & Organizer – Floral Gold Edition – Diary Engagement Gift Book & Calendar
- The Complete Wedding Planner by Your Perfect Day is a very popular and thorough wedding planner that receives rave reviews.
- Keep all of your wedding planning together and organized with The Complete Wedding Planner.
- Sections: Your Wedding Vision, Fundamentals and Timeline, Venues and Vendors, Guest Planning, Our Wedding Day
- Dimensions: 9.5 inches x 11.5 inches
- Rated 4.8 out of 5 stars from 6,601 ratings
The Wedding Planner Checklist: A Portable Guide to Organizing Your Dream Wedding
- The Wedding Planner Checklist by Peter Pauper Press is a purse-sized planner designed to be on the go with you
- Includes concise lists, charts, timeline and space for recording contacts and information. Plus, a handy pocket and elastic band closure.
- Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars from 5,669 ratings
The Wedding Planner & Organizer
- The Wedding Planner & Organizer by Mindy Weiss has checklists, schedules, timelines and spreadsheets
- Includes pockets, zippered pouch and business card holder
- Three Ring Binder
- Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars from 1,274 ratings
A Practical Wedding Planner: A Step-by-Step Guide to Creating the Wedding You Want with the Budget You’ve Got (without Losing Your Mind in the Process), Book Cover May Vary
- A Practical Wedding Planner by Meg Keene focuses on planning the wedding that represents you, whether it’s traditional or non-traditional, big or small, big budget or low budget.
- Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars from 525 ratings
How To Plan A Wedding On A Budget:
The Budget-Savvy Wedding Planner & Organizer: Checklists, Worksheets, and Essential Tools to Plan the Perfect Wedding on a Small Budget Spiral-bound
- The Budget-Savvy Wedding Planner & Organizer by Jessica Bishop
- This Wedding Planner has checklists, timelines worksheets and other essential tools to help you plan your budget friendly wedding.
- Includes helpful questions for you to discuss with your partner as well as questions to ask vendors as you are making your selections.
- Available in both Paperback and Spiral-bound formats
- Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars from 8,823 ratings
How To Plan A Wedding With A Sense of Humor:
Wedding Planning Sucks: How to Conquer the Process with Less Stress
- Wedding Planning Sucks: How to Conquer the Process with Less Stress by R.J.Hupcher
- Wedding Planning Sucks includes practical techniques to reduce stress, free downloadable spreadsheets and questions to ask your vendors as well as negotiating tips.
- “This book is the perfect balance of humor and help.” – John B
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars from just 13 ratings
My Wedding Shit: A Planner and Notebook for Plans, Budgeting, Checklists, Thoughts, and Random Shit Because Planning a Wedding Is No Fucking Joke
- My Wedding Shit by Wedding Planner Press is an irreverent yet practical wedding planner!
- Includes pages on budgeting and initial planning plus plenty of space for notes
- Rated 4.6 out of 5 stars from 908 ratings
Shit Just Got Real: Funny Wedding Planner Book Organizer and Budget Worksheet For Brides To Be: Budget, Timeline, Checklists, Guest List, Table … For The Bride To Be (The Wedding Planner)
- Shit Just Got Real by The Soulmate Wedding Planner
- Includes wedding expense trackers and to-do checklists
- Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars from 166 ratings
How To Plan A Non-Traditional Wedding:
Your Wedding, Your Way: Destination Elopements, Intimate Ceremonies, and Other Nontraditional Nuptials: A Guide for the Modern Couple
- Your Wedding Your Way by Kim Olsen and Scott Shaw
- This book is full of helpful advice and how-tos for organizing a non-traditional wedding. It includes the stories of real couples and their choices.
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars from just 17 ratings
How To Plan A Backyard Wedding:
The Backyard Wedding Planner: Worksheets, Checklists and Tools to Plan The Perfect Wedding at Home
- The Backyard Wedding Planner by Colleen McCarthy
- Includes a planning checklist, property walk-through worksheet, landscaping pages and the considerations for hosting a wedding at home
- Rated 4.3 out of 5 stars from 81 ratings
I hope that you have found the perfect resource for you for how to plan a wedding – best of luck for your wedding planning journey.
Remember to keep your relationship front and center in all of your wedding planning.
You might need to be flexible and compromise along the way and that’s okay. Remember to keep an eye on your wedding budget as you go along too.
Happy Wedding Planning!